The ISH started in September 2017 in a beautiful historical school building near the city centre of Haarlem.
You welcome to make an appointment to visit if you would like to register your child(ren) in our school. It's always good to see the building and experience the engaging atmosphere yourself.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 Pandemic we cannot currently invite visitors to come to the school. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
Currently, our school has two different locations:
- Groups 1, 2, 3 and 4 are located at Schreveliusstraat 27, 2014 XP Haarlem.
- Groups 5, 6 and 7 and the MYP classes are located at Oorkondelaan 65, 2033 MN Haarlem. This is a temporary location.
After the Autumn break 2021, our departments will be located at three locations:
- Primary Groups 1, 2 and 3 at Buitenrustlaan 9, 2012 BL Haarlem (Haarlem West)
- Primary Groups 4, 5, 6 and 7 at Schreveliusstraat 27, 2014 XP Haarlem (Haarlem East)
- Secondary Department (MYP and DP students) at Junoplantsoen 58, 2024 RS Haarlem (Haarlem North)
Please find a picture of each location at the bottom of this page.
We will provide in transport of siblings between our Lower Primary and Upper Primary location.
Transport between Schreveliusstraat and Oorkondelaan
The current distance between school sites is 3 km. We work with different time schedules with 20 minutes difference to make it possible for families to drop off / pick up their children at both locations.
We can assist with bus transport between the locations for those families who have children in the primary department on both sites. Whilst the school organises this for the primary students, the costs must be covered by their parents.
Click *here* for more information.
Contact our Admin team to register for the transport service:
Locations as of end October 2021
Location Lower Primary
Location Upper Primary
Location MYP and DP
Secondary- MYP and DP